Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011

Das Weihnachtslied für 2011


Ich wünsche ein Frohes Fest und viel Spass mit diesem Song. Heute hat er Premiere und ich möchte dieses romantische Werk nicht vorenthalten. Der Song "hedgehog christmas" ist wie immer von Martin Bauch und Sven Wulf und findet ihr hier bei Soundcloud.


FIRST
‘still sitting here next to the tree
remembering last year’s you and me:
your view went down like drunken snow
you over there and you will go.
SECOND
your watersheds you sometimes said
were linked to hedgehogs that you met
but when you left last x-mas night
there wasn’t anyone in sight
REFRAIN
the tree’s rotting down, and my mind is so too…
and night-girls don’t makes me forgetting ‘bout you
some friends really told me: stop drinking and start fuckin’ new
but maybe life ended, when I had lost you…
THIRD
I’ve never really got it clear
that all of it was no big deal
for you it didn’t meant a lot
and me: I hate this new life I got
FOURTH
but nowadays on Christmas-eve
ok I’m drunk, but fine – believe
‘cause in the end this naked tree
sometimes looks hedgehog-like to me
REFRAIN
today it’s rotting down, and my mind is so too…
and night-girls don’t makes me forgetting ‘bout you
some friends really told me: stop drinking and start fuckin’ new
but maybe life ended, when I had lost you
but maybe I’m actually and still lost in you



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen